[wp-testers] Custom Post Index

Daniel Morrison info at danstechstop.com
Fri Mar 26 10:22:50 UTC 2010

Well it can be done, but still a little messy. Maybe this should be looked
at in 3.1? It could be a one line fix. Something like 'index' => true in the
arguments. All I want to do is query post_type but I want my url to stay
pretty.

I think the template could be made as a short code. That would make upgrades
on themes go easier, and make the plugin easier to move between themes.