[wp-testers] ImageMagick Support In WordPress

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:46:28 UTC 2010

Ahh yeah. Sorry it's late here & I'm losing the ability to read, lol.

I prefer imagemagick over GD because of the 5000x5000px limit on GD.
Also being on a shared host IM can delegate memory usage to HD & cache
space to get around low memory limits. So an override would be a much
loved idea for me. I work with a lot of large images.

Sent from my iPod Touch