[wp-testers] Custom Post Index

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:43:25 UTC 2010

Wouldn't creating a page to list custom post types means you'd need to
create a page per custom post type and custom page templates.

Aren't custom post type meant to be different from post and pages? Am I
missing something here?

I am sure the rewrite would be better.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com