[wp-testers] Thumbnail Images on Custom Post Type

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:13:46 UTC 2010

Hi Clement,

Replace:
'supports' => array('title', 'editor', 'excerpt', 'custom-fields',
'post-thumbnails')

with:

'supports' => array('title', 'editor', 'excerpt', 'custom-fields',
'thumbnails')

This should work.

See: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_post_type for
more help.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.com