[wp-testers] ImageMagick Support In WordPress

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:12:07 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

A few clients I work with keep asking me this question, so to stop me
from going mad I thought I'd ask the official word. Is there any plans
in the near future 3.1/3.2 etc for optional ImageMagick support to be
added to WordPress?

I know the answer is probably no, but I figured I better ask & then at
least I can show my clients the emails if they won't believe me, lol.

Thanks & sorry for asking what's probably been asked a million times before.

Paul.