[wp-testers] Custom Post Index

Daniel Morrison info at danstechstop.com
Thu Mar 25 15:22:48 UTC 2010

It still isn't working. Maybe I didn't clarify what was going on. For an
individual post the permalink is
http://beta.danstechstop.com/sermons/random. That is what I want, but if I
want an index of every post in the custom type it is still
http://danstechstop.com/?post_type=sermons which I don't want.

I think I am going to have to use the custom templates. That will work.

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 08:19, John Blackbourn
<johnbillion+wp at gmail.com<johnbillion%2Bwp at gmail.com>