[wp-testers] "Menus" broken with today's build (03-23-10)

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Mar 24 04:27:34 UTC 2010

That patch was committed on March 22.
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/13802

Menus remain a work in progress. I encourage the submission of
specific bug reports with full steps to reproduce (do a screencast if
you find that best). Head over to Trac and use the Menus component and
3.0 milestone.

Please though, no "it just doesn't work" tickets. Let us know exactly
what is buggy and we will work to fix it. :-)