[wp-testers] "Menus" broken with today's build (03-23-10)

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 00:28:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

In my "Main" menu bar in the 2010 theme, I had 2 pages (About and
Contact) and 2 drop down menus ("Ye Olde Blogroll" and "Categories") set
up via the new (Woo) "Menus" which has been working real well until
today's build which did two things:

1. It took every single item in my "Main" menu bar regardless of
classification meaning pages, drop down menu titles and drop down menu
items and made each one it's own individual entry in the Main menu bar.
This put 15 separate items in the Main menu bar instead of the instead
the normal 4.

2. It removed all internal links (About and Contact pages) and external
urls (blogroll) associated with each item in the Main menu bar.

3. Changing menus and menu items in the "Appearances/Menus" admin page
no longer saves the changes. For example, deleting every page, menu and
menu item in "Menus" (leaving it with only the "Main" entry) changes
nothing in the front end meaning the site itslelf. If I navigate away
from the "Appearances/Menus" admin page and then back again, all the
original (incorrect) entries are still there even though I deleted all
of them previously. In essence, "Woo Menus" no longer functions.

Unfortunately, there's no entries in any error logs so it's difficult
for me to carry this any firther as I wouldn't know where to begin looking.

Can anyone else verify this please? (I just love testing, don't you?) ;-)