[wp-testers] Hello, I think I found a bug... register_post_type function

Tal Magen justtal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:33:07 UTC 2010

Hey,

I registered new post type called "Product".

When i send into the "register_post_type" function a support array like
this:

register_post_type( 'Products',
     array( 'label' => __('Products'), 'public' => true, 'hierarchical' =>
true, 'show_ui' => true,
     'supports' => array('post-thumbnails', 'excerpts', 'trackbacks',
'custom-fields', 'comments', 'revisions')
    ));

The title field, the content field and the thumbnails fields disappears.

if i send:

'supports' => array('title', 'post-thumbnails', 'excerpts', 'trackbacks',
'custom-fields', 'comments', 'revisions')

The title appears.

I tried to send also 'content' in the array but it is not show at the "add
product" form.

The thumb disappears even if I dont send any support array.

Sorry about my English :)

10X,

Tal.