[wp-testers] SuperAdmin selecting subdomain site

Jamie Welch jamie at cosmicthings.com
Mon Mar 22 21:02:48 UTC 2010

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you mean.  In WP Multi-Site, every subdomain is a completely separate blog.  The posts and options are not synced.  If you could please elaborate on your specific problem, maybe we'll be able to help you further.  I don't understand what you mean by yesterday's domain's pages.

I am waiting to hear your reply.

Jamie Welch
Chief Operating Officer, The Cosmic Networks
http://cosmicthings.com
jamie at cosmicthings.com