[wp-testers] What am i doing wrong?

Jamie Welch jamie at cosmicthings.com
Mon Mar 22 20:54:45 UTC 2010

Hello Michael,

Multi-Site is disabled by default to prevent confusion for novice users.  To enable it, you must add a constant to the wp-config.php file in the root of your install.  Open it up in your favorite text editor and add the following line near the top:

define('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true);

Then in your admin panel visit Tools > Network and complete the steps detailed within to get a Multi-Site copy of WP up and running.  Let me know if you need help with this.

Jamie Welch
Chief Operating Officer, The Cosmic Networks
http://cosmicthings.com
jamie at cosmicthings.com