[wp-testers] No comment notification using WP 3.0-alpha

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:23:52 UTC 2010

Perhaps I should just ask straight out. Are any of the members of this
mailing list receiving comment notifications from the WP 3.0-alpha builds?

I've talked to 3 more acquaintances who are testing WP 3.0 and they are
not receiving comment notifications as well. That makes 6 so far
including myself and we can't find a thing wrong with the installs and
no error log entries. There's no common facotr between the 6 installs
that we can find and the problem is not plugin related.

Could someone please check their installs to make sure that they're are
indeed receiving comment notifications? There's no reason that WP 3.0
should be sending all other email notifications *except* those standard
notifications related strictly to new comments.

Thanks