[wp-testers] Plugin deactivation blocked

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Mar 22 03:21:24 UTC 2010

Hi all --

I've just updated to the latest iteration of WP trunk.  This test blog has the Woopra plugin running -- just updated to v1.4.3.2.

I tried to deactivate the plugin, and get the following error:

"Woopra: You entred () as a timeout value. This is not a vaild entry. Please enter whole numbers only!"

I know this is not the forum for plugin bugs, but what bothers me the most here is that an apparent bug in a plugin has **prevented** the deactivation of the plugin.  It simply should not be possible for a plugin to prevent it's own deactivation.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/