[wp-testers] WP3 alpha in both modes, subdomains and subfolders

mugwum0 at gmail.com mugwum0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:26:24 UTC 2010

Hello Wp-testers

I used beta plugin to get WP3 alfa going on two domains. #1 was set to subdomains,
#2 to default of folders. The #2 I had to rip and reinstall 3 times before I was
able to set tools/network. I have made the mods to .htaccess and wp-config as directed
by dashboard.

The subdomains were not active in web until I created them thru cpanel. WP3 does
not see them, so what step is missing?

#2 has yet to show SuperAdmin or MySites.

I'd like to have the two approaches in testable condition, so help will be
appreciated.

Regards,
 mugwum0 at gmail.com