[wp-testers] Menu Manager

Will Anderson will at itsananderson.com
Tue Mar 16 23:39:49 UTC 2010

Yeah, I also noticed that hierarchies aren't working correctly. saving a
menu of this form

Menu Item
--> Child Item 1
--> Child Item 2

comes back with the menu looking like:

Menu Item
--> Child Item 1
------> Child Item 2

I think a pretty major patch was committed in the last day or to, so it
probably just needs more testing and some updates.