[wp-testers] Permalink editing in 3.0

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 13 01:18:01 UTC 2010

I dont think the permalink editor has been fully completed for the new
post_type support.

For example, If you let it save a auto-save a draft, you'll see
"?<my_post_type>=my-slug", hit save and it'll change to "/<my post
type>/my-slug/", whereas they both should show the latter.

It also seems to show "Change permalinks" button that you expect to see
when rewrites are disabled.

Slug editing should be possible as well before release, It looks like it
just needs some love and attention