[wp-testers] Permalink editing in 3.0

Angelia Baladon angelia at 10sexyapples.com
Sat Mar 13 01:27:48 UTC 2010

I'm sorry about not being clear enough on that, but, no, I'm not referring
to the settings->permalink editing. I'm referring to the permalink editing
within the post editor itself. I guess perhaps it would be better to refer
to it as the post title in this instance. In days gone by their was the
necessity to be very cautious when titling a post, and then came the ability
to edit the permalink below the title within the post editor. Many have
become rather accustomed to being able to change the title of a post, and I
think not having this feature available would be a deal breaker in using
custom post types. I'm hoping that perhaps there is a call to activate it
that I am just missing in the array options?