[wp-testers] jpegs are turned to jpgs when thumbnailed

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:22:15 UTC 2010

I'm just wondering if this is a quirk/bug or not. I've just noticed that if
you upload a jpeg file when it's thumbnails are created it makes them as
jpgs. I was just wondering if it would be classed as a bug/quirk or if it is
normal. I kind of assumed it would be a good idea to keep the file extension
of the thumbnails consistent with the original full sized image. What does
everyone else think?

I hope this is relevent to this list, it's been quite a while since I've
sent anything to it. Apologies if it isn't.

Paul.