[wp-testers] Great WP site suggestions

Tris Hussey tris at trishussey.com
Tue Mar 9 23:08:23 UTC 2010

Since the last chapter of Using WordPress is about the WordPress community,
I want to include the WordPress community in it. So, I'd like to know what
your favorite WordPress-related sites are (besides wp.org and wp.com I got
those). You can send your suggestions directly to me. Please include how
you'd like me to credit you in the book. Yes, credit. Something like this:

Mark on WordPress http://markjaquith.wordpress.com/ (Submitted by Mark
Jaquith markjaquith.com)

Mark just left the dev IRC chat, so that's why I'm picking on him ... sorry
Mark. I'll also be posting this same query on my blog if you'd like to leave
your suggestions in the comments.

Thanks in advance,

Tris

--
Tris Hussey
Writer | Teacher | Photographer | Internet Rogue