[wp-testers] Nightly build revision number in admin footer?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:45:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info Dougal,

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Once activated there's no change
in the WP 3.0 admin footer. No extra line in the admin footer that
indicates the revision number and path (as it says in the description).
I tried deactivating my plugins in case one was interfering but no
difference.

Perhaps it's a problem for those using the WordPress Beta Tester plugin
to keep updated rather than the more traditional SVN approach?

Either way it's hardly a testing showstopper. I was just wondering
whether it was possible for the devs to add the revision number back
into the admin footer like it was "back when".

Cheers