[wp-testers] Fresh install of WP 3.0 network blog switch?

Tris Hussey tris at trishussey.com
Sun Mar 7 20:11:16 UTC 2010

Doing some testing this morning with a fresh install from last night's
build, there isn't the option to switch to a blog network from a single blog
install.

Just in case it doesn't like WP 3.0 in the same DB with a different prefix,
I did another install (gotta love SVN). Same result.

What am I missing? Is the option moved or hidden? There wasn't the option to
make the choice (as I know there will be when final) in the install steps.

Help?

Cheers, T

--
Tris Hussey
Writer | Teacher | Photographer | Internet Rogue