[wp-testers] Number of "Updates" still show available after upgrade.

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 17:17:06 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply, Scribu.

That's all fine and dandy but still doesn't explain why, after the
upgrade was completed, the number of available Updates changed from "1"
to "2" when no further updates were available. This indicates there's a
(minor?) bug in the process that I can't seem to track down so I thought
I'd pass it on to those more experienced.

Cheers