[wp-testers] more custom post editor bugs

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jun 23 17:46:44 UTC 2010

when setting a link to the /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=posttype&taxonomyname=sometaxname  the post editors array gets all out of whack, the "all" and "published"  get a warning above it with:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in c:\inetpub\frumph.org\wp-includes\post.php on line 736

For example this is what I use.  I have a comic post type with characters taxonomy and made it a clickable link to show all the posts with that character in it, it refreshs properly and shows those posts but the *then* links inside of the edit.php get all out of whack.

http://frumph.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=comic&characters=John%20Jacob