[wp-testers] FEED Reset date

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jun 23 14:33:55 UTC 2010

I'm doing this to add the custom post type to the feeds by sending it to the
request filter (based on some example on some website)

function comicpress_comic_feed_request($info) {
if (isset($info['feed']))
$info['post_type'] = array('post','comic');
return $info;
}
add_filter('request', 'comicpress_comic_feed_request');

The problem with this is that if a comic post type is updated or published
the feed doesn't (believe) that the feed is new, however updating a regular
post type the feed believes at that time its new.

I don't know how the feeds work well enough to figure this one out, but what
I would like it to do is update the feed info that its a new feed when a
custom post type gets updated/published along with the regular post update.

- Phil