[wp-testers] Suggestion for a future release, maybe?

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:22:26 UTC 2010

You could do that, or you could stick the code right under the database
settings in wp-config.php. I think it would take less cpu if you would do it
like this, I don't know.

This code works for me, notice the break.

// grab the login info from the wp-config.php file and check connection

$link = mysql_connect(DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD);

 if (!$link) {

 // if no connection,  redirect to HTML backup folder

 header('Location: http://example.com/');

 }

 mysql_close($link);

*break; *//this is essential