[wp-testers] Taxonomy Pagination

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Jun 20 00:53:13 UTC 2010

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 00:44:35 +1000, Jake Toolson <jake at jaketoolson.com>
wrote:

> Although I'm still baffled as to why
> http://www.toolsonadventures.com/tag/tyler/page/2/ works> But any
> pagination for http://www.toolsonadventures.com/person/kaitlyn/page/2
> does not work all of the sudden.>> I didn't have to rewrite anything
> prior to 3.0 -- all I did was create a template-person.php file to loop
> through the photos...> Now it seems like I'm going to have to do a lot
> more customization?

It works for me for custom taxonomies, Nothing changed at all with 3.0
related to custom tax pagination that i'm aware of.

You wouldnt have a Post type named the same thing would you?

Can you reproduce it on a vanilla installation? I've seen a few rewrite
issues caused by dodgy plugins in 3.0
-- Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au