[wp-testers] patch submission

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 21:00:26 UTC 2010

On 18 Jun 2010, at 17:18, Jim McQuillan wrote:

> Now that the dust is starting to settle a little on 3.0, I wanted to ask
> about a patch that I submitted.  It's a whole one line of code, but I
> wanted to use this to learn more about the submission process so that I
> could look into further submissions down the road.
>
> The patch is here: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13005
>
> I've tested it with the release version of 3.0 and it still works as
> expected.  What is the next step in the process?

The next step is for one of the core committers to dive in and look at your patch, review it, provide feedback and hopefully commit the changes.

At the moment we are focused on helping people who have issues in the upgrade so it may be a few days before we get to your patch.

Thank you for your contributions

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5