[wp-testers] Undefined method wpdb::get_blog_prefix() After WP 3 Upgrade

Stefan Wallin, Festiz Webbyrå Stefan.W at festiz.com
Fri Jun 18 11:51:09 UTC 2010

I installed W3-Total-Cache which has it's own db.php. I removed the old one
from db cache reloaded and W3-total-cache just wrote a new one in the old
one's place.

I've seen the perfomance gains brought by the w3tc plugin and they are
awesome.

Stefan Wallin - Festiz Webbyrå
0709-529 036 || stefan.w at festiz.com
http://festiz.com || http://twitter.com/Stefan_Wallin