[wp-testers] Undefined method wpdb::get_blog_prefix() After WP 3 Upgrade

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:16:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I realize this probably isn't one for wp-testers, but as WP3 just came
out maybe it is. I apologize if it isn't, but any help would be
greatly appreciated.

I've just upgraded to WP 3 & everything seems fine until I try got to
either the core upgrade page or to add a new post, all other pages
seem to work fine. The pages that do error show this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method wpdb::get_blog_prefix() in
****/****/return-true.com/wp-includes/user.php on line 445

I've manually reuploaded the files twice just to check, but it doesn't
seem to be a problem with files not uploading correctly.

Again any help would be appreciated & again I apologize if this isn't
one for the testers list.

P.S. I'm currently disabling plugins to see if that is a problem...

Paul.