[wp-testers] A lot of problems

Yeltsin Lima ylima91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:43:37 UTC 2010

Hey Andrew,

The user from blank blog just reported this: The database is showing but
don't have nothing inside (is with 0.0mb). The update was using Updates page
on WordPress. He has the backup but, this is very strange. Because the
dabatase is online but with zero content.

The user from permission tell me this: He asked to hosting to fix. The
problem is ok but the password was reseted and the blog is english (that's
ok, It's easy to put in portuguese again lol).

Thanks,
Yeltsin Lima

MeioBit
http://www.meiobit.com