[wp-testers] update count in Dashboard / Updates bubble always zero

Demetris kikizas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 08:25:27 UTC 2010

That is, the bubble never appears, even when the Dashboard / Updates
screen shows available updates for plugins and/or themes.

The bubble in the Plugins menu seems to have the same problem.

This happens with about 25 active plugins on a site which is live.
For this reason, I cannot play too much with activating/deactivating
plugins.

I activated the exact same plugins on a test site and I was not able
to replicate the problem.

Both sites (live site and test site) are on latest trunk.

Has anyone else seen this?  (If not, it is probably an issue in that
particular installation.)

Cheers!

Demetris
http://op111.net/76 ‹ See what is new in WordPress 3.0!