[wp-testers] Category-to-tag importer still borked?

Tris Hussey tris.hussey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:55:51 UTC 2010

Yes, exactly. I know I could look for the typo in the code (thank you Andrew), but I'm trying to keep from doing that since I'd like to know when it's fixed so I can let clients know.

Tris Hussey
Writer | Teacher | Internet Rogue
cell: 604-319-6765
http://trishussey.com/
Author of Create Your Own Blog and Using WordPress