[wp-testers] Post types and capabilities

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Mon Jun 14 13:29:34 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to register a new post type with custom capabilities,
everything works, except I can't get the edit screen in admin panel.

Debugging, I can see the my $user has the caps I've assigned, and my
post type too, but still no edit screen in wp-admin.

The code:
http://gsoc.trac.wordpress.org/browser/2010/sushkov/trunk/courses/bpsp-courses.class.php

The method that add caps: `add_course_caps`

What am i doing wrong?

To note, I don't want to mess with WordPress roles, all I need is to
dynamically add/remove some caps (so far it works, except the wp-admin
screen).

Thanks in advance.