[wp-testers] RC3. Click on Links menu item returns out-of-memory error

Demetris kikizas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:06:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Andrew Nacin <wp at andrewnacin.com> wrote:

> We have a default memory limit of 32 MB (64 MB for multisite). WordPress
> generally idles at 12-15 MB, perhaps an extra few meg if you're running a
> SNIP

If you are on 64-bit, it idles at more than 20MB.

Add to that a localization and a few plugins, and, if your host limits
memory at 32MB, good luck with updating anything! :-D

(64-bit OS + 32MB memory limit seems to me a not very good choise in
general, but I am just saying...)

Cheers,

Demetris
http://op111.net/76 ‹ See what is new in WordPress 3.0!