[wp-testers] Changes to Twenty Ten tracking?

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 16:59:18 UTC 2010

Is there a place where the changes to Twenty Ten are tracked from RC to RC?

The latest in RC3 may have improved Twenty Ten, but they really broke my
child theme.

I figured out I had to reincorporate the newest header.php changes with
my child theme changes, but what are the other changes?

I'm sorry I can't find change tracking - I'm coming in at the end here,
so would like to know where to read about changes to Twenty Ten that
might affect my child theme.

And I will be releasing version 1.1 beta 1 of Twenty Ten Weaver within a
couple of days if anyone would like to check it out.

The theme is available at http://wpweaver.info, and you can follow the
RSS to watch for new releases.

Thanks!

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com