[wp-testers] rewrite problem with 3.0

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Jun 13 15:50:43 UTC 2010

The attachment that I have for say "comicpress" is *not* attached to a post, just used media library -> upload

I do however have this same image used as a featured image on about 10 posts.

I make a page called ComicPress that is the same name as that thumbnail,

added it to the Menu, click on the ComicPress link in the menubar and it goes to the attachment page for that attachment instead of the page that was created.

my permalinks is /%category%/%postname%/

- Phil