[wp-testers] WP3 RC3 - Duplicate Multipage

Michael Preis m.preis at simadesign.de
Sun Jun 13 13:18:58 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

I think "cets_blog_defaults" is what I am looking for.

For example: I put in every blog the same plugins/widgets in the
sidebar. But I don't want to do this every time I create a new blog. So
I want to have a precofiguration where the widgets are allready in this
sidebar, when I create the new blog.

greetings,
Micha