[wp-testers] WP3 RC3 - Duplicate Multipage

Bill Nickerson bill at wcnickerson.ca
Sun Jun 13 12:49:15 UTC 2010

Hi Micheal

I'm experimenting with Multipost MU
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/multipost-mu/ which was written for
the WPMU codebase to allow posts to be copied to selected other sites in
the network (or all of them).  I'm not sure if this is what you're
looking for or not.

Another possibility is looking for cets_blog_defaults which allows you
to modify many of the defaults under the Settings menus for new sites
that you create in the network.  Between that and Network Activate
certain plugins you can get a standard setup for each new blog that is
created.

Ciao
    Bill