[wp-testers] uploading jpgs to end of file

Administrator rontekadmin at hawaiisportsrap.com
Thu Jun 10 21:35:25 UTC 2010

Ok I opened up the permissions on the server all the way and up the entire
directory tree from the wordpress dir all the way down to the
content/uploads/2010/06.  That's where it's supposed to be going also opened
up 05 dir just in case.  No changes failed to write to disc, from attaching
to a post and attachment failure when trying to upload straight to the Media
Library via Add New.  The problem has got to be in the wp code somewhere.  I
even tried unchecking the setting bar that says to organize these things by
month.  That doesn't help either.  I've backed up all my code so the only
other thing I can try to do is install RC1 again and see if I can find where
the program broke.