[wp-testers] wp-testers Digest, Vol 64, Issue 28

James Laws jamielaws at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:16:27 UTC 2010

I have an issue that I was sure was related to the 3.0 version specifically
but now I'm not so sure. I was on the beta 2 and everything was working fine
but then I updated to the RC2 and my search and archives pages started
throwing "out of memory" errors.

I'm using 3.0 multisite with the wpmu sitewide tags plugin to create a
global posts blog. This is the one that I use for search and tag archives.
This is what seems to break on the update. If I revert to the beta 2 files
the problem persists but if I revert to a database before the update the
problem goes away. I have a thread running on this issue here with a lot
more details:
http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/17978?replies=22#post-100603

I'm really at a loss and could really use some help trying to figure out
what's happening. Thanks in advance.