[wp-testers] How to display a submenu in wordpress 3.0? Missing parent_id parameter ?

Lox lox.dev at knc.nc
Wed Jun 9 10:54:53 UTC 2010

2010/6/8 Andrew Macaulay-Brook <am at theburo.net>:
> If you want sibling _pages_ then wp_list_pages is the right function call anyway.
>
> You are right that there is currently no way of picking out sibling menu items.
>
> There's a lot of new functionality here and in part the core developers need to see how we all use it before augmenting it.

It is the sibling menu items that I need... I can't find any hack to
achieve it. The only one implies maintaining one full menu tree and a
menu tree for each root menu item, witch is too complicated for my
customers.

Well as a developers I was expecting, at least, the same set of
features wp_list_pages was offering with the addition of the
flexibility of a real menu system. Compared to the old way I used to
make my menu there are regressions in some parts.

I really miss a way to get a menu item's ancestors and any portion of
a menu tree starting from a specific item.

Should I raise a bug ?

--
Lox
lox.dev at knc.nc