[wp-testers] wp_list_authors()?

Foolish Visions shelly at foolishvisions.com
Tue Jun 8 13:11:20 UTC 2010

Aha! Thank you Michael and Alex :)

Okay, that's really weird.  It's working - and it worked after I added a regular post.  Before, I was using a custom post type (at the moment, I'm 'porting in content, and the *only* content I have so far is pages and custom post types).  With no "regular" posts, it wouldn't list the authors, even though I currently have about 300 entries put into the site at the moment.

Is that normal behavior for authors to be ignored if they haven't written a "normal" post (i.e. a "post" post type)?

~Shelly