[wp-testers] How to display a submenu in wordpress 3.0? Missing parent_id parameter ?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jun 8 08:00:02 UTC 2010

I'm not 100% sure of what you're asking here, Are you wanting to show just
a portion of a menu?

If its just a portion you want to show, I do not believe this is possible
in the first version of the menu's.

Instead, It allows you to define any number of menu's (Such as a Header
menu, a Sidebar menu, and a Footer menu)

--
Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au