[wp-testers] Suggestion for replies to Spam

Christine Evron christine at tstone.biz
Tue Jun 8 01:06:18 UTC 2010

May I suggest that if you wish to protest an email you simply refer to it by
it's subject and not reforward the entire email. The few occasions there has
been abuse everyone knew what was going on.

On any response, I personally would appreciate it if you remove the 800
lines of spam checking verifications, the duplicated portions of every
response within your reply, and any links on questionable submissions.
Thanks you,
Christine

Translation?? courtesy of google (I hope it's just a very bad translation of
a clueless user and not a blatant attempt to get their blog listed multiple
times by people responding.)
Message: 2