[wp-testers] Testing new WP3 Themes?

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:16:32 UTC 2010

Is there any mechanism for testing distribution and/or submitting new
themes for WP 3?

I have a child theme for Twenty Ten that I would like to let others know
about, and to get on the official wp.org theme list whenever WP3 goes final.

(FYI, the new theme is available at
http://wpweaver.info/themes/twenty-ten-weaver/ - allows easy tweaking of
a bunch of Twenty Ten CSS properties and includes a bunch of predefined
themes.)

I've done a bunch of searches (but very hard to do for this list), and
can't find anything about new WP3 themes.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com