[wp-testers] Twenty Ten inconsistent entry-title usage

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:15:11 UTC 2010

Hey -

And one more thing - if one switches back to the "default" blog as front
page, the static page that was formerly the front page switches back to
an H1 title, as one would expect, I guess. But that page should look the
same - if it is the front page, or a regular page.

You can't see any of this in the default Twenty Ten - but as I said, it
does impact child themes that only want to change CSS and not mess with
any of the PHP pages.

Bruce