[wp-testers] Twenty Ten inconsistent entry-title usage

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:01:21 UTC 2010

Thanks John

This was a detail I had missed, but...

I still think there is an inconsistency then. I could have been more
clear - but my test site was set up to use a static page as the Front
page and the blog is displayed on a second "static" page. So it would
seem the front page is a single page, and should be treated like other
single pages, it seems to me. But both the static front page and Posts
page use H2, while the other regular static pages use H1.

And on the old Kubrick, all the page titles, including the blog, are at H2.

I can see the logic of what you described, but for consistency, it would
seem a reassigned static front page should also be H1. This difference
makes it harder to write a consistent child theme to Twenty Ten.

Thanks for the reply.