[wp-testers] Twenty Ten inconsistent entry-title usage

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:54:39 UTC 2010

This is my first post here. Sorry if this is a duplicate, or if the
format of this is not exactly correct.

I've been working on a Twenty Ten child theme, and have discovered an
inconsistency on how it generates the titles for pages.

For the home page and blog post page, it uses <h2> for the 'entry-title'
page title. However, on any other page, it uses <h1> for the page title.
Shouldn't they all be the same h level?

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com