[wp-testers] is_post_type not working correctly

hedwig at senzafineonline.net hedwig at senzafineonline.net
Fri Jun 4 14:37:42 UTC 2010

I spend a lot in the last weeks setting up my custom post types and
taxonomies and making my site work flawlessly with them but after
upgrading to RC1 I noticed everywhere in my theme where I used
is_post_type to determine what post type was being used to display
different content wasn't working so it would display all the content
regardless of post type.

In short, does anyone else had this problem with this function? and
if so, knows how to fix this problem?