[wp-testers] Custom taxonomies on attachments - bug or "feature"?

Andrew Macaulay-Brook am at theburo.net
Thu Jun 3 20:14:35 UTC 2010

Hi - I'm working with custom taxonomies and have tried adding non-hierarchical and
hierarchical taxonomies to attachments (don't all laugh at me at once).

Am I right in assuming that this isn't going to show up in the admin interface for historical
reasons?  Or is this actually a bug that can be addressed for 3.0?

All I get is a text field bearing my taxonomy's name on the Edit Media page.  No link to
taxonomy management pages as I do for new taxonomies associated with Posts, Pages &
custom post types.

All the best, Andy.

Andrew Macaulay-Brook, BEng MBCS CITP, trading as theburo.net
mailto:am at theburo.nethttp://www.theburo.net/